Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sigh of Relief...Sort of

Crazy crazy crazy. It is Penny, or was, or whatever. She's ok. She was there for a couple of days then catagorized as a "special needs" case and is now on her way to the U.S. to a reserve in Florida. Probably a fancy name for some kind of zoo. At least it's not the circus. god...Now I've gotta find a way to get over there. It is literally on the other side of the world. Penny arrives sometime next week. More calls to make. I'm so beat I could sleep for a week. Especially now that I know she's ok for the time being. It's going to take some doing to arrange for travel. I flew once for a meeting in Hong Kong and will never do it again and that was just a short hop. Around the world is out of the question. Even if just the cost. Any way you slice it. this is going to clean me out. But I don't care. I'm going to wobble off to bed now.

1 comment:

Fancy Schmancy said...

Perhaps she'll be better off somewhere where she can't wander...